Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Possible side effects of laser hair removal

There are several “must have hair care products” that my hair just could not survive without, but before I let you in on my little hair care secrets, let me give you a brief history of my hair. I am someone who likes to change my hair colour on a regular basis. When I see a celebrity in a magazine or on television it makes me long for that particular hair colour. I love the feeling that a new hair colour can evoke within me. My natural hair colour is a very dark brown, which I like, but quickly bores me.

I have always wanted hair with multi tones and highlights-Jennifer Aniston‘s hair colour being my all-time dream hair colour, but it is surprisingly difficult to achieve her hair colour. This past three months alone I have gone from black hair, to medium brown, to very bright (somewhat luminous) blonde. I am currently a dark blonde hair colour and am considering scattering a few blonde highlights throughout the front of my hair – just to liven it up a little. My aim is to look as “naturally” blonde as possible, especially now with summer on its way, I would like to lighten it up.


You must be thinking that my hair is in horrendous condition, maybe even on the verge of falling out, but I can assure you that it is in good condition. I have always taken care of my hair. I have bought very inexpensive hair care products to the most expensive hair care products on the market, and I can advise you that the best hair care products are definitely the inexpensive products.

I am someone who is a bit of a hair care product “junkie”. I used to spend hours at the weekend just reading the labels on the back of bottles of shampoo and conditioner, comparing the expensive and inexpensive brands. My research revealed to me that the number one ingredient listed on all shampoos and conditioners was “aqua”, in other words “water”. I asked myself why I should pay exorbitant prices for water, and I decided that I would start spending my money on the inexpensive brands. However, I would recommend sticking to fairly well known brand names.

My “must have” every day shampoo and conditioner is any from the Timotei range. They are very gentle on the scalp and hair and smell good too. My all-time “must have” hair care product is VO5 Hot Oil Conditioner. It is a little miracle in a tube. You just pop it in a cup of warm water, wait a few minutes, then smooth it on to your hair, wait another minute and shampoo and condition as usual. You will notice the difference in your hair almost immediately.

I hope my recommendations will have helped you achieve healthier hair, just remember not to buy into the marketing and advertising hype of the more expensive hair care brands.

No comments:

Post a Comment