Thursday, April 26, 2018

Beauty regime: Best beauty products

Every woman has her own idea about the best beauty products out there. I mean you have those who swear by Mary Kay and some who swear by Avon. I personally swear by Neutrogena. But beauty is not only skin deep. The best beauty product out there comes from the heart and is worn as a smile.

I live in the great state of Texas. People are extremely friendly here. I grew up in New Mexico and people are not as friendly there. In addition, if you look at their faces, they are sad and angry looking. In Texas people seem to have permanent smiles glued to their faces and are stereotyped as being “larger than life.” Why? Because they are always happy and smiling! Don’t believe me? Check out the wrinkles on their faces. They have permanent wrinkles on their faces that show where their smiles form.


Wrinkles are everyone’s dreaded “growing old” indicator but they are inevitable. Even if you get plastic surgery it eventually catches up to you. Wrinkles also tell your age and how your life has been in the past. You all know someone who is happy all the time, and I’m sure you might know someone who is sad all the time. Look at their faces. Watch them smile. Those who smile a lot have wrinkles that form a permanent smile and those who frown have wrinkles that look angry and sad all the time. The one thing I love about my fianc’s handsome face is the wrinkles around his eyes and mouth. They hold so much happiness and comfort in them. They also contribute to his handsomeness. I knew him back in high school and was in love with him. I look at pictures of him from high school and realize he was inexperienced and young. He looks older now and experienced and thankfully the past years have made him smile. He always looks happy and beautiful. Thank God for those wrinkles!

Keep up that beauty regimen, because taking care of you also contributes to beauty and happiness, and embrace those wrinkles! Take care of those beautiful smiles (I suggest Colgate), moisturize that beautiful skin on your face (I suggest an oil-free moisturizer-doesn’t have to be expensive), and most of all, SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment